Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Winter Nights, Makes Me Want to Make A Monkey Blanekt

It's that time of year again. Time to grab your favorite blanket, a cup of coffee, put on your old slippers, sit in your favorite chair and crochet or knit something warm and cozy.

Well, I'm on a blanket kick at my house and since some of you have been asking about the monkey pattern (no longer available directly from me because it's going to be in a Annie's Attic Leaflet with several other pattern in February, yippee),  I thought it might be nice to make a Monkey Huggy Blanket. Hope you like it.  Keep warm and speedy needles and hooks to you if you are making someone a special gift.





New Monkey Huggy Blanket Pattern
Available now through my Website, Ravelry, Etsy or Craftsy

No comments:

Post a Comment